The final online conference of the Socrates2.0 project will take place on 22 June and will present the results and lessons learned from the past two years. During this interactive afternoon, the project consortium will:
• Present the final results.
• Elaborate on what we learned about:
– The strategy behind Interactive Traffic Management.
– Cooperation between road authorities, car manufacturers and service providers.
– Technical implementation of interactive traffic management.
• Answer all your questions.
• Go into the future of interactive traffic management.
More information will be available soon on the project website.
Register here, indicating you name, organisation, and email address.